- This event has passed.
*PRIVATE* Cocktail Class
December 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
A Raising the Bar Cocktail Class has 3 elements:
- Learn — Cocktails have a rich history. Hear about the stories behind the drinks.
- Create — Master the art of mixology making and creating these classic drinks.
- Taste — Develop your palate enjoying and savoring a series of drinks.
Each class is carefully crafted to weave the drinks and theme into a story that unfolds chronologically. We create and taste on a timeline with flavors that contrast yet compliment.
Here’s what we provide:
- Bartending set-up for each pair of guests
- Vintage and mid-century glassware for all drinks
- Custom souvenir booklet with recipes and stories for each guest
- Mixology lessons using prepped and ready to pour ingredients
- Fresh-squeezed juices, house-made infused syrups, and prepped garnishes
- Our house-made DIY Artisan Cocktail Bitters for use in drinks
You provide the alcohol and ice.
Interested in having a COCKTAIL CLASS — virtual or other? Contact Renée at email@example.com